Media Planner Intern JD
Adtek Company Introduction:
Adtek was founded in 2021 to help brands grow their businesses from branding building to revenue growth. Unlike other agencies, we combine creatives and data-driven to provide end-to-end marketing strategies from branding, user acquisition, and user retention. We challenge conventional marketing methods by understanding clients’ markets, profoundly diving into their problems, and growing clients’ businesses at scale.
Our core values:
- Put clients’ interests ahead of the company’s.
- Maintain high demand for work.
- Problem-solving & data-based approaches are the ways of working.
- Optimize clients’ resources cost-effectively.
- Plans, manages and executes campaigns including account set up, strategy development, organization, and management
- Acts as the point of contact for all day to day operational inquiries while building trust and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Coordinates with external vendors to identify, discuss and collaborate on new opportunities, innovations, and solutions
- Monitors the performance of each campaign and aligns appropriate resources to ensure delivery of the goals
- Works to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Engages and collaborates with other teammates and colleagues to resolve critical complex issues
- Leads forecast revenue management initiatives
- Owns all outcomes; effectively priorities efforts and resources to align with client and team needs
- Builds process documents and billing for external and internal reports
- Campaign Reporting & Analysis
- Good understanding of digital performance marketing and platform offerings (i.e. SEM, Social, and Display)
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Budget planning and analytical skills
- Understanding of tracking platforms
- Key Experiences:
- Digital Platforms optimization & Set Up.
- Analytical reporting
- Budget planning and control
- Experience in managing projects and deliverables
Send your CV to: email@example.com