Business Intelligence Specialist
Adtek Company Introduction:
Adtek was founded in 2021 to help brands grow their businesses from branding building to revenue growth. Unlike other agencies, we combine creatives and data-driven to provide end-to-end marketing strategies from branding, user acquisition, and user retention. We challenge conventional marketing methods by understanding clients’ markets, profoundly diving into their problems, and growing clients’ businesses at scale.
Our core values:
- Put clients’ interests ahead of the company’s.
- Maintain high demand for work.
- Problem-solving & data-based approaches are the ways of working.
Optimize clients’ resources cost-effectively.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to define marketing analysis and design marketing dashboards.
- Identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, propose solutions, and track initiatives with the purpose of identifying the root cause and “so what” rather than just the trends.
- Work with teams across the marketing department to support ad-hoc data requests and continuously improve data quality within their channels and platforms.
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Python) to produce actionable insights.
- Make recommendations to managers for marketing activities and marketing strategy planning.
- Monitor marketing campaigns against KPIs, be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to achieve business objectives
- Develop specific marketing reports including Customer Retention, CLTV, CAC, etc.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in business analysis and intelligence.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, can-do attitude
- Very high attention to detail
- Passion for technology and data
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Ability and desire to work with big data & numbers. Strong Excel skills (SQL, Python, Power Pivot will be a big plus)
- Very strong experience in using Analytics Tools (Power BI, Qlik Sense, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Understanding of online marketing channels (e.g. direct, social media, display, affiliate, email, SEM, SEO)
- Outstanding project management experience
- Results-oriented mindset and ability to work independently
- Fluent English in writing and communication
Send your CV to: email@example.com