Business Development Intern JD
Adtek Company Introduction:
Adtek was founded in 2021 to help brands grow their businesses from branding building to revenue growth. Unlike other agencies, we combine creatives and data-driven to provide end-to-end marketing strategies from branding, user acquisition, and user retention. We challenge conventional marketing methods by understanding clients’ markets, profoundly diving into their problems, and growing clients’ businesses at scale.
Our core values:
- Put clients’ interests ahead of the company’s.
- Maintain high demand for work.
- Problem-solving & data-based approaches are the ways of working.
- Optimize clients’ resources cost-effectively.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Build own sales plan and list of potential clients, including quarterly and monthly sales plan
- Identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals.
- Assist in developing agency presentation materials (credentials, business opportunities, etc.…).
- Organize case studies, white papers, presentations, marketing materials, videos & bios
- Management of end-to-end pitch process:
- Intel & intro briefing documents
- Setup and moderation of all pitch meetings
- Support pitch development where needed, working alongside pitch teams
- Management of all deliverables during the pitch process
- Responsible for working alongside the design team to deliver the final presentation
- Responsible for devising and creating pitch theatre (when required) alongside the design team
- Pitch Setup (meetings, technology, collateral, F&B, etc.…)
- Good understanding of digital performance marketing and platform offerings (i.e., SEM, Social, and Display)
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Budget planning and analytical skills
- Understanding of tracking platforms
- Key Experiences:
- Digital Platforms optimization & Set Up.
- Analytical reporting
- Budget planning and control
- Experience in managing projects and deliverables
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org